Corporate events are a great way to share the business strategy, sales and marketing information, communication to project staff and to build networking during the event.
For large events normally from 120 up to 500 attendees we help in identifying the perfect location to manage the event and provide all the services required to ensure the event success.
Our aim is for your event attendees to leave the event feeling engaged and refreshed with the content provided, having made many new networking connections and gained valuable experience to build on. In addition, for the presenters and event staff we want the attendee feedback to be most effective ensuring the event delivered full value for the business.
From initial planning meetings prior the event to final review meeting, we support you through the whole process to deliver your event. During the planning stage we work closely to a project plan enabling the event development with your support team.
Once we have the initial plan in place and budget and initial agenda, we review venues for selection, identify the AV requirements for staging, projection, audio, lighting effects, video presenting, develop the event sessions and format including panel discussions, audience engagement and team building exercises.
For events including an awards gala dinner we develop the awards structure and presentation flow with video, audio and graphics to deliver full impact of a great event.
Working closely with your budgets, we
- Review venues/locations
- Run event planning meetings with your event team
- Create detailed running orders to ensure event runs smoothly
- Run through prior event with dry runs
- Arrange Audio Visual staging set-up
- Work through the event flow to engage the staff,
- Integrate various forms of interactivity like live polls, surveys, questions and answer sessions with the audience,
- Include video (moodsetters) and audio to enhance the event for an upbeat feel.
- Suggest team building sessions
- Build in staff Award Gala dinner for the evening and entertainment
- Arrange attendee’s gifts to remember the event when the leave
- Collect event feedback for event success and future events.
- Videography of the event and presentations,
- Live streaming (if required of all or part to share to global staff)